A few users are complaining that they are facing an error while running the express nodejs web app in Chrome, this error is popped up with the message “Unchecked runtime.lastError: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist“. So in this tutorial, we will try to find the solution to this error and try to fix this annoying error, let’s begin.
Fix Unchecked runtime.lastError: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist Error
What is Node.js?
- Node.js is an open-source server environment.
- it is free.
- It runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.).
Disable Chrome Extension
- Click on the Three dots At The Right Hand Side Top Corner.
- Now, click on More tools.
- Then You can see there is an Extensions option click on that.
- Presently It will show all of your installed Extensions. Simply Switch it off to impair all installed Extensions.
- What’s more, Presently Run Your Undertaking once more and your error will be tackled as my error was settled.
Hope this article will help you in fixing the error.