Android Studio is the authority integrated development environment (IDE) for Android application development. Where developers write code and gather their applications from packages. What’re more, various libraries.
This error can often happen when you run the program: A error occurred while attempting to process required packages.
This is a well-known error made by numerous coders. Why did the mistake happen, and how could it be settled? We’ll discuss everything with you.
What is Android Studio?
Android Studio is the authority integrated development environment (IDE) for Google’s Android working framework, based on JetBrains’ IntelliJ IDEA programming and planned explicitly for Android advancement. It is accessible for download on Windows, macOS, and Linux-based working frameworks or OS. It is a substitution for the Eclipse Android Improvement Instruments (E-ADT) as the essential IDE for local Android application improvement.
What is IntelliJ IDEA?
When Does It Occur?
You are attempting to run Android Studio interestingly on your Macbook M1 chip, yet it’s not working, and you are getting the accompanying error.
An error occurred while trying to compute required packages
Solving the error “An error happened while trying to figure required bundles”
Here is a portion of the arrangements we’ve assembled. Every technique will be reasonable for various circumstances, so pick the strategy that is ideal and best for you.
1] Install IntelliJ IDEA
- To start, download the IntelliJ IDEA People group Release.
- Then, on your machine, install the Android SDK.
- At the point when the IntelliJ installation is done, you should begin another task.
- Presently, select Android and afterward SDK to download.
- Then restart Android Studio and go through the arrangement wizard once more.
- Your mix-up must now be amended.
2] Download the emulator package on the channel
Run the following command:
./sdkmanager --channel=3 emulator
3] Install the older version of Android Studio.
- You really want to utilize a more seasoned variant of Android Studio. Follow this move toward utilizing a more established adaptation of Android Studio.
- To start, download the android-studio-ide-192.6392135-mac.zip record.
- Then, at that point, unfasten and send off Android Studio 3.6.3.
- Introduce the Android SDK now.
- The installation should then be overwritten with the Apple Chip rendition of Android Studio.
- Your misstep should now be adjusted.
4] Install android SDK
- Install Android SDK from Download Chipmunk (2021.2.1) Canary 4 and then uninstall it. You can now use your Android Studio (Arctic Fox).
- First and foremost, you must download Chipmunk (2021.2.1) Canary 4.
- Unpack it and run it now.
- After that, install all of the SDK Components.
- Licenses are now accepted.
- Then close and delete this Android Studio.
- You can now launch your stable Android Studio (Arctic Fox).
- Your mistake must now be corrected.
So, the arrangements referenced above have been the best for people who are as yet confounded by this mistake: A blunder happened while attempting to figure out the required packages.
At the point when you actually look for help or have different inquiries, we have a major local area where everybody is continuously able to help. At last, we trust all perusers have an incredible day with creative code arrangements.